2nd Annual Watch Hill
August 10, 2019 | 5:00pm – 10:00pm
Hosted by Brian Lash and Phill Gross at The Timbers
19-23 Ocean View Hwy, Watch Hill, RI
You are cordially invited to the 2nd annual T2 Foundation Summer Meltdown in celebration of our Olympians and future Olympians at The Timbers. There will be live music by SOUTHSIDE JOHNNY and the Asbury Jukes with an opening performance by GREG PICCOLO & the Heavy Juice with special guest SUGAR RAY NORCIA, (including 5 current and former members of Room Full of Blues).
Complimentary wood-fire pizza by the Rolling Tomato and, of course, open bar.
A donation of $100 per person (or whatever you feel is appropriate) is suggested to support the T2 Foundation and our Olympic athletes.
T2 is a non-profit organization that raises money to help America’s best skiers realize their Olympic dreams. The athletes we support give back to youth all across the country at public schools, youth organizations and ski clubs.
The T2 Summer Meltdown is a FUNdraiser for our annual grant program. All proceeds will go directly to the athletes.
Some of the athletes and Olympians in attendance will be:
- Ryan Cochran Siegle – Cochran’s VT – 2018 Olympian
- Resi Stiegler – Jackson Hole, WY – 3-time Olympian
- Tommy Biesemeyer – Keene, NY – 2018 Olympian
- Nina O’Brien – Denver, CO – 2019 Overall Nor Am Champion
- Paula Moltzan – Burlington, VT – NCAA Champion and former World Junior Champion
- Emerson Smith – Park City, UT – 2018 Olympian
- Hunter Hess – Bend, OR – FIS Freeskiing World Cup competitor
- Jaxin Hoerter – Breckenridge, CO – X Games competitor
The Timbers: Built in 1920 by Guilded Age architect John Russell Pope, whose commissioned works included The Jefferson Memorial, the National Gallery of Art and “The Waves” in Newport, RI. Built by George Hewitt Myers, heir to the Bristol-Myers pharmaceutical fortune, The Timbers consists of almost 20,000 square feet of living space on 10 oceanfront acres.